- no-profit association for social promotion, founded in 1993, registered with the Region of Tuscany, Italy;
- committed to the development of good practices for listening, sharing, dialogue, respect and peaceful conflict resolution;
- Community Music project, promoting the expressive arts as a vehicle for social integration and inclusion;
- Atelier PM promoting concerts and music/theatre productions at professional/semi-professional level;
- Music therapy laboratory for clinical work, intern-ships, supervision and research;
- national and international networking, sustaining cultural exchanges and cooperation projects;
- leader of “Music and Resilience” (2012-16) for the development of music therapy and community music resources in the refugee camps of Lebanon with the Palestinian NGO NISCVT, winner of IMC “Musical Rights Awards” 2013.
Montespertoli (Firenze) Italy