Database of CVs
- Community music and facilitation in various contexts and countries :
- Clave de Sur (Guayaquil, Ecuador)
- Da la nota (Madrid, Spain)
- Beit Atfal Assumod center (Palestinian refugee camp of Beddawi)
- Group Facilitation
- Community Music Leadership
Working with marginalised groups - refugees and asylum seekers / excluded young people/ people with addiction issues / the homeless / with community groups and neighbours in conflict.
- Autonomously set up and ran a weekly music therapy group for women survivors of human trafficking who were receiving support via the National Referral Mechanism. (2015 - 2016)
- Autonomously set up and ran a weekly "creative music group" for male residents of a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre. (2015 2017)
- Psychosocial Music Practitioner for children in refugee camp in Lebanon. (Easter holidays 2017)
- Voluntarily organised and co-facilitated a free music workshop for Syrian families living in Bath, UK.
- Linguistic Intercultural Mediator in Immigrant Welcome Centers
- Music therapy in various fields: schools, dementia, perinatal period, motor and cognitive disabilities
- Collaboration with MARS (Music and Resilience Support) project in psychosocial music intervention with refugees in Lebanon
- Music therapy's experiences in daily care centers, in neurorehabilitation, with adolescents.
- Music therapy's experiences with Songwriting in schools against marginalization
- Music education
- MARS internship in Lebanon
- Music therapy and MARSian psychosocial musical interventions in various settings: autistic spectrum disorders, adult psychiatry, schools
- Collaboration with the "Music and Resilience" project about music therapy and community music with refugees in Lebanon.